Theme customization not as expected

I have used the online editor to make a custom theme. Specifically, I would like a theme that marks the functions (such as max, min, read.csv) and the variables with specific colors. Usually, all these are marked with the same colors.

I made such a theme, looks right on the editor, but when importing it into Rstudio, it does not work. For instance, the comments have the color I set on the editor, but the variables are white instead of the assigned light purple, and functions are also white instead of yellow.

Is there a way to color functions and variables differently? Why the theme is different on the editor and on Rstudio?

On this post, I have found that the kind of solution was to check the global Options>code>Display>highlight R function call. Now functions are colored as I said variables should be, but I can live with that...

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.