Is it possible to have Table grid and Graph together in R at row level

Hi Team,

Please refer the attached screenshot to understand my query.
Status column ( in the screenshot ) is row level data and i want to show it in as a graph where as remaining columns are grid type.

I want to display in the same way as it is present in the picture.

is it possible to achieve this in R

Yes, it is possible, take a look at this similar thread

Hi,

Thank for the reply but my no. of row is not constant here, so how the alignmenet of graph will always be in the same line with the data table?

Regards
Aditee

Sorry I don't understand what you mean, could you make a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

I am attaching 1 dataset screeshot.

So if you open it, i want the data of column B,C,D, E in grid form and column k ("step") data as a graph and it should display row wise.
There are 5 value for column "K and accordingly graph should look like.

Please note the no. of row in excel is not constant and will change everytime. So if a new row is coming,accordingly graph data along with grid data should appear.

Please let me know if it is possible with R?

I am attaching data set screenshot here and will attach Requirement image separately as it is not allowing to attach 2 image.

Regards
Aditee

Please find the requirement image

Please read the link I gave you before and provide a proper reproducible example or at least sample data on a copy/paste friendly format, screenshots are not very useful for this.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.