Where is the merch Posit?

Asking for myself.

Any plan on official Posit merch? I'm still repping my RStudio mug and I want to get in with the cool new blue and orange kid on the block.

I got the new T and sticker, but in my heart of hearts, I know the mug is where it's at, coffee wise at least.

@EconomiCurtis ?

2 Likes

Would also be interested! I was just thinking about it this morning, as I poured coffee into my RStudio mug. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.

The best spot open to the public is at swag.rstudio.com (That may become swag.posit.co in the not to distant future).

https://swag.rstudio.com/

We have experimented with larger stores in the past (anyone remember redbubble?), but haven't had a lot of success running a storefront. We work with vendors to send swag packs to meetup groups, conferences, employees, customers and community folks.

We are still setting up with a new fulfillment vendor, something we are very excited about. We have new stickers that come out in the form of sheets (eg receive a full set, a sheet with popular hexes, tidyverse, tidymodels, python stuff, cute/animals - you wouldn't believe the care being put into the selection of these) Posit mugs, Posit tees all in the works.

• Stickers: the swag store links above.
  • If you use one of Posit's professional products (ie Posit Team, Connect, Workbench etc. reach out to your account rep.
  • We attend many industry conferences (PHUSE, R-Gov, PyData) and bring a lot of swag to these. At posit::conf we usually have > 10,000 stickers to dish out.
  • If you run a meet-up group, holding a related conference, or any other event in which Posit swag would be valued, please reach out (Community@posit.co). We'd love to support y'all, at least with some swag.
  • It's unlikely we'll have a posted-price externally facing storefront, sorry. At least at the moment, maintenance of this is more than we'd like to handle.