What kind of copyright license to use for blogdown blog?

Hi all, I have a blog created with the excellent blogdown. I am curious what others use for copyright. I.e., I am familiar with the MIT license for R packages, but this does not seem right for a blog. There don't seem to be any posts on the topic on Stack Overflow or here (though I could well be missing them). What kind of copyright license do you use for your (blogdown) blog?

I'm always a fan of the Creative Commons license chooser, and they seem to have a page directed at bloggers:

That said, I totally just left whatever the default was from my Hugo template and never even thought to look, so ¯\(°_o)/¯

1 Like