Warning from distill v1.5 on Debian and Ubuntu

I am using distill to create a blog (https://www.psyctc.org/Rblog/). For a while now that's spitting out the warning

> warnings()
Warning messages:
1: In as.character.POSIXt(as.POSIXlt(x), ...) :
  as.character(td, ..) no longer obeys a 'format' argument; use format(td, ..) ?

That's true under R 4.3.1 on both a Debian and an Ubuntu machine and clearly it's a warning not an error but I thought I should report it before moving onto a more serious problem I am having now with distill on the Ubuntu machine. I'll come that separately when I've done more sleuthing on it.

While I'm here: thanks for distill: great system and of course for all the bits of R that Posit create and for shiny and Rstudio!

Chris

These types of messages are not unusual, although I most often see them in tidyverse-heavy packages. It’s being fixed.

Thanks. I was pretty sure it was a small tweak like that but good to see it's been located and that the fix is in the pipeline. Excellent!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.