VIN decoding for large data

...Hello all,

I'm working on a project of VIN decodation. I have samples of more than 500,000 VIN's and I want to decode its Make, Model, Year, Check digit and serial number automatically. As the data is big I'm not able to do that. I tried few combinations but was not able to do that. So far I have decodes its WMI, VDS and Companies. But the main issue is in decoding Make , Model , year and rest of the things. I have csv file with me and now want to work for further steps. I tried to install RSelenium but it was not possible to install that. Any help to decode entire thing is appreciated. My humble request to R community to help me with this issue.

Thank you in advance

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.