Using same server logic for multiple different pages (Shiny for Python)

in shiny for python, I have multiple render.ui functions defined in my server logic. I define each function based on the name used in the ui.output_ui() elements in ui.page_fluid() parts of the code. I have multiple pages that I want to all do the same thing, so I reference the server logic defined ui elements, and call them the same way in each nav element (each page) in the page fluid section.

I want the user to be able to create and compare multiple cases, each made up of Mutiple options and selections. I use different nav element pages to do this. So each page is identical and has the same functions.

However, if I only reference the ui elements defined in the server logic once (so only on one page), there all there. As soon as I start referencing the sam ui elements on multiple pages, then they all fail.

Not sure how this can work. I feel like part of the point in defining ui element functions in the server logic, is so you can call them whenever you want.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.