Unsourcing R Files

Hey everyone,

I have a shiny app which utilizes shinydashboard to split everything apart into multiple pages. Since it's quite a large application, and I don't want to load up every tab right when a user logs in, I have each tab's code isolated in separate R files which I call using the source function whenever a user switches tabs (I'll link the function's documentation below).

This setup has worked great so far, but I'm now finding myself needing to 'unsource' these files so the dependent functions and observers are no longer affected by changes elsewhere in the app. I have so far been unsuccessful in finding any sort of function which would allow this online, so I thought I'd open it up to the community. Has anyone run into this issue in the past or know of a quick solution?

Thanks!

I don't think you need to do any of the above.

Shiny is lazy unless you opt out or explicitly "tell shiny" to behave in a different way.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.