Unable to load xlsx package


I have been trying to load excel package for over a week now but I do get error.
Professional in the house should please help me to look into it

The error you're seeing is due to the PATH to your Java executable not being found. There's a few ways you could fix it, but my suggestion would be to use a package that does not have a dependency on Java, such as openxlsx or readxl.

Thanks so much Sir...
I still faced d same issue after downloading Java ......
I had to convert the excel file to CSV file in order to be able to use it

Besides installing Java, you have to set the path in the JAVA_HOME variable, you can do it by adding this command in your Rprofile.site file (obviously you have to modify the path accordingly to the Java version you have installed)

Sys.setenv('JAVA_HOME'="C:/Program Files/Java/jdk-11.0.1/")