Two-way ANOVA with fixed factor

Hi there, I am trying to run a two-way ANOVA with fixed factors on a dataset I collected in the lab. It is made up of the time taken in hours for colonies of blowflies to go through life stages at different temperatures. There are a number of repeats for each temperature and essentially I want to set each life stage as a fixed factor so that there are two input variables; life stage and time taken for these to be completed. And I will be comparing the developmental rates at different temperatures. I know how to run a normal ANOVA but setting the life stages as a fixed factor is proving to be a challenge. My supervisor insists on doing this so I have no other options. Quite stressed, please help...

See the FAQ: How to do a minimal reproducible example reprex for beginners. Concrete questions attract more answers than questions in the abstract.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.