starting to get weird error message after trying to run python code in Quarto.

While I was exploring running python code in Quarto just to see if it works while watching a video demonstration, I started getting a weird error every time I render a Quarto to HTML format. I uninstalled RStudio and reinstalled it a few times, but it didn't help. Here is the message. Does anyone know what is going on?

==> quarto preview reproduce_ms.qmd --to html --no-watch-inputs --no-browse

WARNING: The file reproduce_ms.qmd contains a theme property which is being ignored. Website projects do not support per document themes since all pages within a website share the website's theme.
WARNING: The file C:\Users\jmjung\OneDrive - Cal Poly Pomona\Documents\Work\Jaemin\4. Teaching\Center Internship Program\IBM4192\Course Materials\2-1. Data Science\7.0. Create a Report with Quarto\reproduce_ms.qmd contains a theme property which is being ignored. Website projects do not support per document themes since all pages within a website share the website's theme.

processing file: reproduce_ms.qmd

output file: reproduce_ms.knit.md

pandoc
to: html
output-file: reproduce_ms.html
standalone: true
title-prefix: Wecome to Quarto
section-divs: true
html-math-method: mathjax
wrap: none
default-image-extension: png

metadata
document-css: false
link-citations: true
date-format: long
lang: en
toc-location: left
comments:
hypothesis: true
citations-hover: true
crossrefs-hover: true

ERROR: NotFound: The system cannot find the path specified. (os error 3): lstat 'C:\Users\xxxxx\OneDrive - xxxxxx\Documents\Work\xxxxx\4. Teaching\Center Internship Program\IBM4192\Course Materials\2-1. Data Science\7.0. Create a Report with Quarto\site_libs\revealjs\dist\theme\fonts\source-sans-pro\source-sans-pro-semibold.woff'

Stack trace:
at Object.lstatSync (ext:deno_fs/30_fs.js:353:7)
at copyTo (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/Quarto/bin/quarto.js:41330:26)
at doCopy (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/Quarto/bin/quarto.js:41369:9)
at copyFileIfNewer (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/Quarto/bin/quarto.js:41386:9)
at copyMinimal (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/Quarto/bin/quarto.js:41364:9)
at copyToProjectFreezer (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/Quarto/bin/quarto.js:76901:9)
at freezeLibDir (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/Quarto/bin/quarto.js:77494:21)
at renderProject (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/Quarto/bin/quarto.js:77498:17)
at eventLoopTick (ext:core/01_core.js:183:11)
at async Command.fn (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/Quarto/bin/quarto.js:98117:46)

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.