shiny coupled event with R

Hello,

Thanks for you first effort in providing more code, we're almost there but not quite ...

The point of a reprex is that we get the data and code in such a format that we can just copy paste it into RStudio and run it until we see the error or issue. In your case, the code you shared lacks a few things:

• The Shiny app code is incomplete, I only see parts of the server function which will not make me able to run it.I don't need all code, but I need enough to run the app with the basics that can recreate your issue (UI and server)
  • You are calling a database from your code. Since I don't have this database, I won't be able to run anything after that part of the code. Please extract one bit of sample data out of it and share it as a data frame.
  • The data you shared in the table is not in a format that I can copy-paste into a data, frame in R. Please read the reprex guide carefully on how to use the datapasta package to generate copy-paste friendly data frames.

The goal is you slim the code down to the bare minimum needed to create one example of what you are looking for. I again refer to the Shiny reprex page

I know it's not easy to create a reprex, but it really will increase the chances we find a solution.

PJ