Shiny app deployed but not working ( ODBC HFSQL Database not connected )

Hello,

I have an issue with my Shiny application, i use data from a HFSQL database so i connected the app to my databse with ODBC.

con <- odbcConnect("HFSQLdb")

My app is working locally but after i deploy it it says on logs :

Warning in RODBC::odbcDriverConnect("DSN=HFSQLdb")
[RODBC] ERROR: state IM002, code 0, message [unixODBC][Driver Manager]Data source name not found, and no default driver specified
Warning in RODBC::odbcDriverConnect("DSN=HFSQLdb") :
ODBC connection failed

Also after i deploy the app i get this message, not sure if it matters :

Application successfully deployed to ...
Error detecting locale: Error in read.table(file = file, header = header, sep = sep, quote = quote, : ligne finale incomplète trouvée par readTableHeader dans 'raw'
(Using default: en_US)

Online im disconnected from the server and there is a reload button.
As i said it works locally so i dont understand why it does that.

You have the DSN defined in your local environment, that is why you can simply call it by name, but that DSN is not defined on the shinyapps.io servers so you need to specify the connection parameters like which driver to use, the server ip, your credentials, etc.

Also, please be aware of our cross-posting policy

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/74210574/shiny-app-isnt-working-with-odbc-data-base-connection-after-being-deployed

Yes i read that too before asking for help, but i can't connect to my database without the DSN.
I tried :

odbcDriverConnect('driver=HFSQL;server=ipserver;database=dbname;uid=username;pwd=password;port=port')

and i get

Warning in odbcDriverConnect( odbcDriverConnect('driver=HFSQL;server=ipserver;database=dbname;uid=username;pwd=password;port=port'))
[RODBC] ERROR: state S1000, code 0, message Unable to connect: the connection string is insufficient

Sorry about cross posting i didnt know about that

I'm not familiar with HFSQ but I think there is no driver for it on shinyapps.io, at least not a specific one. I might be wrong though.

It is OK to cross post as long as you follow the guidelines.

The problem is i can't even connect Rstudio to my HFSQL data base without the DSN, it's just not working, i tried so many things.