Sharing Quarto - revealJS

Hi,

I made a quarto revealJS presentation. It worked great on my PC when I rendered it. The problem is that when I shared the output with my colleagues, it doesn't show the revealJS presentation as shown in the image below.

---
title: "Name"
author: "Department"
date: " `r format(Sys.time(), '%B %d, %Y')`<br><br><specialnotes>Best viewed in Firefox/Chrome. Press the 'f' key for full-screen, 'o' for slide overview, 'w' for wide-screen. </specialnotes>"
format: 
  revealjs:
    theme: [default, cpg_ioslides.scss]
    logo: logo.png
---

My rendered of quarto presentation (What I see in my PC):

What all my colleagues see in their PC when opening the output file:

Any help to figure out the problem will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Alexis

How did you share your presentation ? Did you share the whole folder with all the resources ?

See about the Publishing section of the doc to know how to make a self contained version if needed

1 Like

Thank you @cderv for the documentation of self contain for revealjs . Now, my team can move to Quarto.

Solution:

title: "Title"
author: "Department"
date: " `r format(Sys.time(), '%B %d, %Y')`<br><br><specialnotes>Best viewed in Firefox/Chrome. Press the 'f' key for full-screen, 'o' for slide overview, 'w' for wide-screen. </specialnotes>"
format: 
  revealjs:
    self-contained: true
    theme: [default, ioslides.scss]
    logo: logo.png

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.