Sharing files between students and lecturers on posit.cloud

I'm using posit.cloud for a Data Science Course with R. Students will use a private homework project to prepare all their assignments (~1 new quarto file per week). As a lecturer/moderator I have access to their projects and I use this for evaluation purposes. Unfortunately, accessing the sessions for each student separately is quite slow, and it may also result in interrupted sessions. It would be much clearer if students could just copy their completed work (qmd files) into a dedicated folder within the joint workspace on posit.cloud. In other word; I am looking for file sharing rather than project sharing. Is this possible, or could someone point to alternative workflows, please?

Hello,

Posit Cloud does not have an option to file share outside of a project. Other approaches that I've come across:

  1. Student uploads the script/report to an external LMS (e.g., Canvas)
  2. Student publishes the Quarto Doc to https://quartopub.com/ or https://connect.posit.cloud/ (requires GitHub currently) and then shares a link with the teacher.

Has anyone tried something else?

Alex