Rticle compilation error

I am using the TRB template, and the sample documentation for this template has no problem compiling. When compiling my file, I am prompted`processing file: TRB.Rmd

"G:/RStudio/resources/app/bin/quarto/bin/tools/pandoc" +RTS -K512m -RTS TRB.knit.md --to latex --from markdown+autolink_bare_uris+tex_math_single_backslash --output TRB.tex --lua-filter "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\R\win-library\4.5\rmarkdown\rmarkdown\lua\pagebreak.lua" --lua-filter "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\R\win-library\4.5\rmarkdown\rmarkdown\lua\latex-div.lua" --embed-resources --standalone --template "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\R\win-library\4.5\rticles\rmarkdown\templates\trb\resources\template.tex" --highlight-style tango --pdf-engine pdflatex --natbib --variable pandoc3 --variable pandoc317 --variable pandoc318
output file: TRB.knit.md

! LaTeX Error: File `trbunofficial.cls' not found.

! Emergency stop.
<read *>

错误: LaTeX failed to compile TRB.tex. See The R package tinytex - Helper Functions to Manage TinyTeX, and Compile LaTeX Documents - Yihui Xie | 谢益辉 for debugging tips. See TRB.log for more info.
停止执行`

Is trbunofficial.cls correctly alongside your document ?

Did you use the R Markdown Template for TRB to start you document ? This will copy all the resources you need from the package.