RStudio IDE connection to a remote server

Hi all, I am preparing an introduction to EWAS course and I want to use RStudio IDE in the web browser but I need to connect it to a ssh remote server to use the data I have stored in that server. How can I do that using RStudio Posit Cloud? Is it an option? If not, can anyone suggest me another way to use RStudio in the web browser that allows to connect to a ssh remote server ?
Thank you,
Best

Hello every one, First you have to clicking on Session Server Settings will present you with a dialog where you can add and remove session servers, each one indicating a remote RStudio Server Pro instance that you can connect to. Upon clicking on the Add button, you will be shown the following dialog to add a session server. Thank you,