Rstudio fatal error issue

Hello all,
I am using an RMarkdown file to code a project that I have been working on for the past few months. Last week I ran into an error randomly when running my initial chunks (that ran my libraries to use) that made RStudio immediately crash and give a "rstudio fatal error: unexpected exception: bad allocation" report everytime when run.

My code does work when I copy + paste the same chunks into the console to run directly.

My Environment:

  • Windows 10
  • RStudio open-source version 1.4.1106

I have updated RStudio and deleted the .r initialization files when R opens to refresh them and no difference. Any tips will help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.