Rmarkdown Errow with Knit

Hello everyone,

Should anyone tell me how to fix this issue, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.

output file: 30_Rmarkdown.knit.md

"C:/Program Files/RStudio/bin/pandoc/pandoc" +RTS -K512m -RTS 30_Rmarkdown.utf8.md --to html4 --from markdown+autolink_bare_uris+tex_math_single_backslash --output 30_Rmarkdown.html --email-obfuscation none --self-contained --standalone --section-divs --template "C:\Users\serim\OneDrive\Documents\R\win-library\4.0\rmarkdown\rmd\h\default.html" --no-highlight --variable highlightjs=1 --variable "theme:bootstrap" --include-in-header "C:\Users\serim\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpqiQ2f0\rmarkdown-str9408366d57e1.html" --mathjax --variable "mathjax-url:https://mathjax.rstudio.com/latest/MathJax.js?config=TeX-AMS-MML_HTMLorMML"
pandoc.exe: C:\Users\serim\OneDrive\Documents\R\win-library\4.0\rmarkdown\rmd\h\default.html: hGetBuf: invalid argument (Invalid argument)
Error: pandoc document conversion failed with error 1
Execution halted

This is an error with Pandoc itself I think. I see you are using OneDrive and this could also be a cause maybe.

Which Pandoc version are you using ? rmarkdown::pandoc_version()

As it could also be linked to the specific content of your file, Can you share a reproducible example ? Like the Rmd that do not work ?

You can also try outside of OneDrive folder to rule out OneDrive possible cause in this.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.