Reproducible research - how to prepare compendium for reviewers

I would like to ask you, how do you send materials to the reviewers for publication ?
I mean I have learned how to prepare docker image/container and I am able fire the container up in firefox.
I have my data in there, scripts or the whole methodology etc, so that the reviewers can check what I have been doing.
I give them my whole environment, packages, dependencies, R version, RStudio version, etc., but will such a reviewer be savvy enough to know how to open it ?
Here, however, I do not know how to make the docker image to fire-up by itself (self-launching application (eg. RStudio in web browser). The reviewer must have Docker Desktop installed (I am on windows) and be able to open it in a browser (one need to execute some commands). Are there any easier ways to get it up and running simply and quickly?
I have watched this:
https://www.rstudio.com/resources/rstudioconf-2019/a-guide-to-modern-reproducible-data-science-with-r-karthik-ram/

but this is like general ideas lecture.

I am curious how do you do it ?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.