R Markdown Issue

Hi,
I was trying to knit my Rmarkdown pdf file, and it showed an error like below. Can anyone help me figure the problem out?
Thanks!

processing file: CV_example.Rmd

/usr/lib/rstudio-server/bin/quarto/bin/tools/pandoc +RTS -K512m -RTS CV_example.knit.md --to latex --from markdown+autolink_bare_uris+tex_math_single_backslash --output CV_example.tex --lua-filter /cloud/lib/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/4.3/rmarkdown/rmarkdown/lua/pagebreak.lua --lua-filter /cloud/lib/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/4.3/rmarkdown/rmarkdown/lua/latex-div.lua --embed-resources --standalone --template /cloud/lib/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/4.3/vitae/rmarkdown/templates/twentyseconds/resources/twentysecondstemplate.tex --highlight-style tango --pdf-engine pdflatex --lua-filter /cloud/lib/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/4.3/vitae/multiple-bibliographies.lua
output file: CV_example.knit.md

! Undefined control sequence.
l.76 \NewDocumentCommand
\citeproctext{}{}

Error: LaTeX failed to compile CV_example.tex. See The R package tinytex - Helper Functions to Manage TinyTeX, and Compile LaTeX Documents - Yihui Xie | 谢益辉 for debugging tips. See CV_example.log for more info.
Execution halted

Can you post a "sanitized" version of the file here.

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.