qmd files sometimes fails to generate pdf

Hi,
I have a lot of qmd files to generate the support document for the course I teach. Until january I had no problem. Yet I'm using the last rstudio (2024-04-02) and I can no more genrate pdf. With short pdf it sometimes works. But for long pdf it doesn't work. In fact I get an error saying that quarto cannot acces the tex file in my local appdata/temp/quarto-sessionxxxxxx directory. It is also said that the file is used by an other process. When I look at this directory it doesn't exist. I think it is erased too soon. There is a tex file in the same directory that the qmd file (I use keep-tex) but it is troncated, quarto or pandoc or knitr didn't terminate its work.
When I transform the file in Rmd all is ok.
Can anybody have an idea? Is it a bug or something changed that I am not aware of?

the error:

==> quarto preview essai.qmd --to pdf --no-watch-inputs --no-browse

processing file: essai.qmd
|..................... | 48% [baseline-excess-hazard1] pdfcrop: security risk: running with elevated privileges
pdftex: security risk: running with elevated privileges
|....................... | 55% [baseline-excess-hazard2] pdfcrop: security risk: running with elevated privileges
|.......................... | 61% [correction-model-shape] pdfcrop: security risk: running with elevated privileges
|.................................... | 85% [KM2] pdfcrop: security risk: running with elevated privileges

output file: essai.knit.md

pandoc
to: latex
output-file: essai.tex
standalone: true
pdf-engine: xelatex
variables:
graphics: true
tables: true
default-image-extension: pdf
toc: true
toc-depth: 2

metadata
block-headings: true
author: Michel Gzebyk and Guy Hédelin
date: 05/07/2024
date-format: DD/MM/YYYY
documentclass: report
title: '\textbf{Statistical methods and recent advances in statistical methods for excess risk analysis\linebreak { \itshape Handling expected rate tables (without, with missing information) and extensions to other fields\linebreak Epidemiology in occupational health}\linebreak \linebreak Practical work}'
papersize: a4
fontsize: 10pt
geometry:
- top=2cm
- bottom=2cm
- left=1.5cm
- right=1.5cm

ERROR: Le processus ne peut pas accéder au fichier car ce fichier est utilisé par un autre processus. (os error 32): writefile 'C:\Users\GUY~1.HED\AppData\Local\Temp\quarto-sessioncb862d62\5da09ba0\8107bddb.tex'

Stack trace:
at writeFileSync (ext:deno_fs/30_fs.js:769:7)
at Object.writeTextFileSync (ext:deno_fs/30_fs.js:832:10)
at processLines (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/RStudio/RESOUR~1/app/bin/quarto/bin/quarto.js:71002:22)
at eventLoopTick (ext:core/01_core.js:183:11)
at async file:///C:/PROGRA~1/RStudio/RESOUR~1/app/bin/quarto/bin/quarto.js:70969:9
at async Object.complete (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/RStudio/RESOUR~1/app/bin/quarto/bin/quarto.js:70082:37)
at async Object.onPostProcess (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/RStudio/RESOUR~1/app/bin/quarto/bin/quarto.js:77272:36)
at async renderFileInternal (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/RStudio/RESOUR~1/app/bin/quarto/bin/quarto.js:77256:5)
at async renderFiles (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/RStudio/RESOUR~1/app/bin/quarto/bin/quarto.js:77068:17)
at async render (file:///C:/PROGRA~1/RStudio/RESOUR~1/app/bin/quarto/bin/quarto.js:81813:21)

Thank you for your help.
Guy