problem when installing the "stests" package in R version 4.4.0

Hello, good day, I am a fifth semester chemistry student, where we give statistical inference and use the statistical software R. Going into more details, we are giving what hypothesis tests are, where to facilitate the calculation the aforementioned software is used, and as you know, a series of libraries are used there, in this case we required the "stests" library, so enter the official R site to see how the packages are installed and perform the procedure described there, then when executing The code looks like this: devtools::install_github("fhernanb/stests", force=TRUE);
Error en loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]):
no hay paquete llamado ‘shiny’
Help me!!, please

The immediate problem is that the installation is expecting to find the shiny package and it isn't present. You can try running install.packages("shiny") and then try installing stests again. If that does not work, please post all the output from install.packages("stests"). Put a line with three back ticks before and after the pasted output, like this:
```
output of install.packages("stests")
```

I already tried it and now the following appears to me:

I'm sorry, that was a mistake on my part. I should have asked for the full output of

devtools::install_github("fhernanb/stests", force=TRUE)
1 Like

thanks a lot!! :pray: :+1:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.