Posit does not load

Hi All,

I have currently issues with starting the interface. On my MacBook with Safari I can start the interface without any problems. In comparison on Chrome or Edge I can access the website and also log in, but the after I choose my workspace, the interface does not load. It just stays forever in the loading stage.
I also cleaned already the history and everything, but the problem persists.

Am I the only one with such a problem?
Besides of that I am super happy with the service :slight_smile:

Hi @Richard_H !

Sorry to hear this! Is this issue isolated to a single project, or are you able to create a new project and get to the RStudio IDE? If it's isolated to the single project, please send along the project URL and we can see if there's something stuck about that particular project (you're welcome to send me a private message if you'd prefer to not to publicly share your project url!)

Hi @stevenolen,

many thanks for your message. The problem is on Chrome and Edge persistent across projects. As written, on Safari I dont have any problems at all :slight_smile:

Interesting! we test very consistently on chrome. A couple things to try:

• Attempt to use a project from a chrome incognito window
  • Temporarily disable chrome extensions that may be interfering
  • Open the javascript console (From the chrome menu bar, View -> Developer -> Javascript Console) before clicking to access a project and see if any errors appear

Do you happen to be using a device managed by a corporation or other enterprise? It's also possible that there have been settings enforced on these browsers by your enterprise that is preventing the use.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.