Plots tab pull down menu and export options greyed out, R and R studio updated to latest versions

Hi everyone,

The plots option in the toolbar at the top of the screen (next to File, Edit, Code, View) seems to be fully greyed out. Plots don't show up in the plots tab at the bottom right section of my R studio session (next to Files and Packages) and when I click on export, all options seem to be fully greyed out as well. See screenshots attached.

Here is my code:

p4 <- ggplot(mydata3, aes(x=Time,y=`mean(Viability)`, colour=Concentration, group=Concentration)) + geom_line() + theme_classic() + labs(title ="Cell Viability", x= "Time", y= "Viability", fill= "Concentration") + scale_y_continuous(limits=c(0,100))

p4

I reinstalled both R and R studio and options suggested by others such as:
(pdf("p1.pdf")
plot(1, main = "p1")
dev.off()
seem to give a less than desirable quality of the file.

I am hoping to get a nice output to be editable by Illustrator for a research publication so would really appreciate any suggestions I could get.

Thank you!!

Does this happen with all plots, or just one specific plot? For instance, after loading the ggplot2 library, does running ggplot(economics, aes(date, unemploy)) + geom_line() generate a plot in the plot window?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.