Phantom breakpoints and incorrect pointer in debug

I have a rather large package where I have put breakpoints in every file at some point. When I put a new break point in it it will either recall a breakpoint that I have removed, or stop on the right line, but highlight the wrong file. I'm having trouble creating a repex for this because its likely an issue with my Rstudio session. Below I have some picutres of the Rstudio session stopping in the sort.R file, but highlighting the count.R file.


Has anyone had similar problems? So far I have tried removing all breakpoints, restarting the R session, but the only thing that seems to work is restarting the Rstudio session.

R version 3.6.2 (2019-12-12)
Platform: x86_64-pc-linux-gnu (64-bit)
Running under: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS

Matrix products: default
BLAS:   /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/blas/
LAPACK: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/lapack/

 [1] LC_CTYPE=C.UTF-8       LC_NUMERIC=C           LC_TIME=C.UTF-8        LC_COLLATE=C.UTF-8     LC_MONETARY=C.UTF-8   
 [6] LC_MESSAGES=C.UTF-8    LC_PAPER=C.UTF-8       LC_NAME=C              LC_ADDRESS=C           LC_TELEPHONE=C        

attached base packages:
[1] stats     graphics  grDevices utils     datasets  methods   base     

loaded via a namespace (and not attached):
 [1] Rcpp_1.0.3       rstudioapi_0.10  magrittr_1.5     hms_0.5.3        tidyselect_1.0.0 R6_2.4.1        
 [7] rlang_0.4.7      fansi_0.4.1      stringr_1.4.0    dplyr_0.8.4      tools_3.6.2      packrat_0.5.0   
[13] cli_2.0.1        ellipsis_0.3.0   assertthat_0.2.1 tibble_3.0.1     lifecycle_0.2.0  crayon_1.3.4    
[19] purrr_0.3.3      tidyr_1.0.2      vctrs_0.3.2      glue_1.4.1       haven_2.2.0      stringi_1.4.5   
[25] compiler_3.6.2   Tplyr_0.1.0      pillar_1.4.4     forcats_0.4.0    pkgconfig_2.0.3 

Rstudio Version 1.3.1056-1

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.