Output slides with deeper sections/slides and no text?

I've got a big bookdown project with each book chapter as a separate RMD file.
I was hoping to use the RMD to output slides. Tried all of them and while they worked, I couldn't find how to adjust them to make it work for what I was trying to do:

They seem to have issues with having slide levels being set to lower than 2. I was hoping to set to 3 or 4.

For example, RevealJS help file says:

slide_level Level of heading to denote individual slides. If slide_level is 2 (the default), a two-dimensional layout will be produced, with level 1 headers building horizontally and level 2 headers building vertically. It is not recommended that you use deeper nesting of section levels with reveal.js.

Also, it would be nice if there was a way to exclude normal text entirely. Just show tables, equations, code chunks, and figures. I suppose a pre-processing step that substituted all 3 and 4 level headings from the RMD to be 2 level in a temp file might be a hack that would work.

They all seem to work great for RMD/QMD made specifically for this but hard to dual purpose the same RMD file.

Any suggestions?

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.