Organization for Published Content?

Before I get into my question, I must say I am a huge fan of Posit Connect Cloud! It makes publishing with GitHub sooooo much easier than ever before! Such a exemplary product from Posit to support open source data analytics.

I wonder if there is any plan to bring some kind of navigation/hierarchy/organization systems to the published Content? It would help a lot for people have different natures of content to manage their contents and their audiences.

Once again, great and promising solution.

All the best,
Andy

1 Like

Hi Andy,

Great question. We are working over summer on features to better organize and interact with available content. In addition to standard approaches such as filter and search, what would be most useful for you?

Thanks!

Alex

1 Like

Hi Alex,

I really hope a user-defined tagging system, kind of like the one used in file explorers/Finder from OS. This allows for topical search for viewers and gives the publishers the freedom of personalization, putting them in driver's seat to organize their own data exhibition to the world. This can be further coupled with section/collection (also user driven), almost functioning like different tabs of websites, enabling another dimension of organization. This could be very important for those want to publish serial content.

I hope this could help you and Connect Cloud team.

All the best,
Andy

2 Likes

It does, especially as development is still in the early stage . Thank you!

Alex