Math Eagle Game - Shiny Contest Submission

Math Eagle Game :eagle:

Authors: Sharukkhan

Abstract: When the user clicks on START, The Page directs to a mathematical game. The objective of the game is to make the math eagle reach outer space. For each correct or incorrect answer, the user is notified and the speed changes accordingly. After completing 2 minutes, the page directs to Scoreboard, where the player can view the scores as well as highlights.

Full Description: Math Eagle Game
thumbnail

• The hero of our game, Math Eagle wishes to reach outer space.
  • He can fly at an unbelievable speed and need your mathematical skills to achieve his aim.
  • The speed of the eagle increases with each correct answer and decreases with each incorrect answer. Within a time limit of 2 minutes, The player has to make the math eagle reach outer space by boosting his speed.
  • The app has been developed by Sharuk khan, the app is powered by Shiny and packages like shiny, shinydashboard, shinythemes, shinyjs.
  • style.css has been used to style the UI part in this application.
  • The Math Eagle character as well as other images created by the author himself. This app aims to improve your mathematical skills and gives the player an Overall Performance Score.
  • The app was deployed on shinyapps.io.
  • App Link at https://sharukkhanstat777.shinyapps.io/MathEagleGame/
  • Source code at R/ShinyContestSubmission at master · Sharukkhan777/R · GitHub

This app is deployed at shinyapps.io since I have account in shinyapps.

Keywords: shinydashboard, shinythemes, shinyjs
Shiny app: https://sharukkhanstat777.shinyapps.io/MathEagleGame/
Repo: R/Shiny Contest Submission at master · Sharukkhan777/R · GitHub
RStudio Cloud:

Thumbnail:

Full image:

5 Likes

Interesting app! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your great comment Asitav Sen!!!

Wow!! Interesting app and an addictive game. I have made the eagle reach Space... Hurray!! :smile:
Its really surprising that you have only used files of app.R,style.css for your eye-catching app. Kudos to the great work.. :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words!!!

1 Like

Hi Sharuk, It's one of the interesting App I have ever seen made using RShiny!!!
I'm new to Rshiny, I had a question before like Can we create Games Using Shiny.
And Fortunately, I found your Math Eagle Game Application.
And I came to know by reading your code, we can create Amazing Application with few lines of codesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your App Mr. Sharuk :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:
Congrats !!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Feeling Happy to see such good feedback @StevenRhodes, Thank you so much for your Comments Steve, Hope it helped you to get some idea on R shiny game. :v: :v:

Thanks !!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Just tried out the game and it is really well presented. Great job! I won twice! :smiley: Maybe the keypad could be a normal 3-column-4-rows keypad instead of the two row one. It would help with clicking the answer into the field more quickly.

1 Like

Thanks for your interesting feedback and intuitive suggestion @nz-stefan

Congrats that you have won twice!!!
It's more challenging to play in 2x5 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::hugs:

You have made a very good and amazing application to explore and I like the theme that you have used it. And the code play is mind blowing!!! @nz-stefan

Thanks for sharing again a good project :innocent::innocent:

5ay990

Thanks for the comments and suggestions my friends, it's really mean a lot for me!!!:smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:

Math Eagle is waiting to see your math skills🦅
Enjoy the Game!!!!

Well presented User Interface👏
Good use of reactivities
And
Thanks for sharing your application!!!!
You inspired :v:

1 Like

Happy to see good comments!!!
I'm new to shiny, and it's easy to learn and use
Like reactivity, there are many interesting things in shiny
I recommend you all to
Explore and Enjoy!!!

Happy to see people enjoying the game.
Thanks for all the responses, likes, and suggestions
:v: :smiley:

That Math Eagle Game sounds pretty fun, especially with the space theme! Reminds me of some of the math challenges on math playground I’ve been into lately. It's cool how answering questions affects the speed of the eagle keeps you on your toes! Definitely going to check this out.