Making a Shiny app with a conditional Panel and a checkbox.

Hello,

I know that the parameters of the app are very narrow, but please let me explain. I am building an app for our team where, on one of the tabs, we want to display the trap data, and/or the environmental data, on the same map. The user has a option of selecting whether to see both trap data and environmental data, or just the environmental data, through the checkbox. The idea is, if the checkbox is checked, both plots appear on the screen, otherwise only the plot with the trap data.

My problem is I am unable to do this. My code is below, which I am hoping makes more sense. I would be grateful for any help from here!

This is a lot of content, not clearly presented, with private objects and even private code. Therefore, I predict your odds of receiving support are low.

IF you aren't familiar with best practices for shiny reprexes, check out

This will make it easier for folks to replicate your issue and offer suggestions to solve it.

my code is below

Looks like you forgot to paste it.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.