LSTM in R, problems in installing the packages

For discussions related to modeling, machine learning and deep learning. Related packages include caret, modelr, yardstick, rsample, parsnip, tensorflow, keras, cloudml, and tfestimators.

I am trying to run the example that is in this link: LSTM Network in R | R-bloggers
I am with problems with the following cods I can move on at all, I tried every thing to fix the error but it keep up.

library(keras)
library(tensorflow)
use_condaenv("keras-tf", required = T)
imbd <- dataset_imdb(num_words = 500)
Erro: Valid installation of TensorFlow not found.

Python environments searched for 'tensorflow' package:
/home/hidro/miniconda3/envs/keras-tf/bin/python3.11

Python exception encountered:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/hidro/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/4.3/reticulate/python/rpytools/loader.py", line 122, in _find_and_load_hook
return _run_hook(name, _hook)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/home/hidro/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/4.3/reticulate/python/rpytools/loader.py", line 96, in _run_hook
module = hook()
^^^^^^
File "/home/hidro/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/4.3/reticulate/python/rpytools/loader.py", line 120, in _hook
return find_and_load(name, import)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "/home/hidro/miniconda3/envs/keras-tf/lib/python3.11/site-packages/tensorflow/init.py", line 37, in
from tensorflow.python.tools import module_util as _module_util
File "/home/hidro/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-l

Then I went to this link: Deep Learning with R, Second Edition
and ran the codes till this one and give me the following errors:

int_sequence <- seq(10)

Now you can create your dataset

dummy_dataset <- timeseries_dataset_from_array(

• data = head(int_sequence, -3),
  • targets = tail(int_sequence, -3),
  • sequence_length = 3,
  • batch_size = 2
  • )
    Error in if (tf_version() < ver) stop("Tensorflow version >=", ver, " required to use ", :
    argumento tem comprimento zero

If there's a method to resolve the installation errors for the packages so I can proceed with running the code and completing my work, I would greatly appreciate any assistance provided. Thank you!

Hi, I'm looking at this line:

Do you have a python installation with conda environment named keras-tf on your computer? Do you use conda as your package manager for python?

If the answer is "yes" then you need to check python package installation named TensorFlow. This seems to be a python error.