Knitting issue with costars

Guys, can someone give a hand, please?

I have a problem knitting the document..

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

thanks for posting here!

i'll put back the answer I made already in the GH issue

The error says that Rnew is not found. From your code, Rnew is not defined outside the function definition corstars. So I think you need to call the function corstars on the x you want to calculate Rnew. Otherwise, Rnew does not exist.

Currently you are under the impression the code works because you may have a Rnew object already existing in your workspace. When you run code from the Rmd chunk, it will run in your workspace. Try to run the code in a new R session with a fresh empty global environment and you should reproduce the error.

1 Like

Thank you so much, Christophe!! It finally worked for me.. was so upset minded not to realize that.

Have a great day still!

1 Like

Great it worked !

If your question's been answered (even by you!), would you mind choosing a solution? It helps other people see which questions still need help, or find solutions if they have similar problems. Here’s how to do it:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.