Knit can not work

Knit is not functioning.
Whenever I click on Knit. Nothing happens.
Nothing will print on the Rmarkdown panel.
The knit option is not at all working.
It require updated version:xmarkdown
HOW CAN I CAN FIX IT, PLEASE HELP ME?

Hello @nguyen_thuy , is there any output or log information that you can included? Do you notice any errors or warnings that it gives after you click "knit"?

when I press Knit, It said "Rendering R Markdown documnts requires updated versions of following packages:rmarkdown, xfun. Do you want to install these packages now?
I pressed 'YES"
Then screen show "R Markdown Dependencies :Fail"

ARGUMENT 'sys.source('/usr/lib/rstudio-server/R/modules/SourceWithProgress.R',~+~envir~+~=~+~as.environment('tools:rstudio'));' ignored ARGUMENT '.rs.sourceWithProgress(' ignored ARGUMENT '~+++~script~+~=~+~'/tmp/85c6-7b23-210b-009d',' ignored ARGUMENT '~+++~encoding~+~=~+~'UTF-8',' ignored ARGUMENT '~+++~con~+~=~+~stdout(),' ignored ARGUMENT '~+++~importRdata~+~=~+~NULL,' ignored ARGUMENT '~+++~exportRdata~+~=~+~NULL' ignored ARGUMENT ')' ignored

{B91AB11E-18C7-42DD-98D6-CB7B2B485468}.png

@qquagliano do you know how to fix this case?

It looks like you are missing dependency packages for rmarkdown.

@nguyen_thuy try running this code is your R console:

install.packages(c(
   rmarkdown,
   xfun
))

Afterwards, restart Rstudio and try knitting again. If you get another error of some sort put it here and we can troubleshoot more

Read your error messages. They often imply or straight out suggest what to do. At the very least you can share them here so others can interpret them for you.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.