Issue with installing package that is not on a CRAN mirror

Using R-4.1.1 (2021-08-10) (64-bit) on Windows 10.
Have a .tar package (ChemometricsWithR) which I need for some work and when trying to install it the following issue appears:

> #Load some packages
> library(ChemometricsWithR)
Error in library(ChemometricsWithR) : 
  ‘ChemometricsWithR’ is not a valid installed package
> utils:::menuInstallLocal()
ERROR: dependencies 'pls', 'kohonen', 'devtools' are not available for package 'ChemometricsWithR'
* removing 'C:/Users/felix/Documents/R/win-library/4.1/ChemometricsWithR'
Warning message:
In install.packages(files[tarballs], .libPaths()[1L], repos = NULL,  :
  installation of package ‘C:/Users/felix/Documents/R/win-library/4.1/ChemometricsWithR_0.1.13.tar.gz’ had non-zero exit status

I also noticed there was a package on the CRAN Mirror called 'chemometrics', this, however, is not the package of interest.

I have also tried manually unzipping the package and placing it in the win-library/4.1 file which didn't work. It ended in an error:

 > library(ChemometricsWithR)
Error in library(ChemometricsWithR) : 
  ‘ChemometricsWithR’ is not a valid installed package

Please let me know how I can fix this problem, I'm new to R so navigating everything is still quite tricky for me and hence I may be making a minor mistake somewhere.
Thanks.

You are missing these package dependencies, install them from CRAN first.

Great, thank you very much!