Is this community the right place to post useful tricks, not strictly R-related?

Hi,

I guess the answer is "no", but I just wanted to double check :slightly_smiling_face: I started blogging and I discovered a few useful tips for people like me that use R Markdown to produce Markdown code and then want to use such code to create a Medium post. This is only very tangentially related to RStudio, and above all it's not a question (I already know the answer), but still I had been tempted to write such a post, in order to help the members of this great community. However, I guess we don't have a place to store such random tidbits of knowledge, right?

If you think they'd make a good community FAQ or guide, I'd be happy to add them to our list (it doesn't sound like that's the case here, but I wanted to mention that, for others who discover this thread to).

Otherwise, r-bloggers and r-weekly are probably the best places to post stuff like that. We're intentionally trying not to crowd out all the great R community blog aggregators that already exist.

If you think this work might translate well into a podcast (audio interview), webinar (short chat and maybe visual walkthrough of your work), or office hours type community-event, we should talk more.

https://forum.posit.co/c/meta/faq

1 Like

Interesting :slightly_smiling_face: I'd need some time to check if I can put together enough material for one of these three ideas (podcast, webinar or office hours). I'll get back to you once I have a clearer picture. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.