How to get the Confidence intervals CI with upper and lower limits in for model estimates in Lmer R ?

I'm running a multilevel linear mixed effect model with a four-way interaction of fixed effects and two within-subject random effects.

AUG25M1 <- lmer(RTNormalized~ Block SeqType Group *AgeRange + (Block+SeqType|ParticipantID), control=lmerControl(calc.derivs = FALSE,optCtrl=list(maxfun=100000)), REML = FALSE, data = mdf)

I'm interested in reporting the interaction effects of the model with model estimates. For example, (β = xx , SE = xx , t = xx , 95% CI [xxx- xxx] and p = )

Because of the complexity of the model, I'm not able to get the vcov matrix, the correlation values, or the CI values by using the confint() function.

***Error correlation matrix not shown by default, as p = 24 > 12.
Use print(x, correlation=TRUE) or
vcov(x) if you need it ***

and the "confint" function is taking too long to process, and r-studio becomes unresponsive.
I appreciate any suggestions on trying alternative ways to obtain the above model estimates.

Many thanks

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.