How to: export summary() output of a quantile regression

Hello there!

I'm running a quantile regression and want to export the output of summary to excel or create a table showing all the coefficients. I've been doing research about this topic all day, but I can't seem to find a way that works well for quantile regression. I don't expect a detailed guide on how this works, but a package or anything like that would do. :slight_smile: I'm a newbie, but willing to learn!

Thank you so much in advance!

Is this of any use to you
Tools for summarizing and visualizing regression models

1 Like

Thank you for the response! I will try and find my answer there! :slight_smile: Will update if it worked. Have a nice day!

Update: I actually found a function that looks very promising. Ive installed all the packages needed, but no matter what I do, I get error warnings because of unexpected symbols... I'm not expecting you to read through that document, but I thought maybe you can see right away what I'm doing wrong.
I'v tried:

export_summs(fit1, fit2, scale = TRUE,
             error_format = "95% CI [{conf.low}, {conf.high}]",
             ({statistic}, p = {p.value}),
             to.file = "docx", file.name = "test.docx")

I think you have a missing )

It should be

({statistic}),
1 Like

As an afterthought, excuse my bad memory, you may also want tho have a look at the {stargazer} package which does very nice tables for this sort of thing.

1 Like

Thank you for your help, I really appreciate it! Export_summs actually worked, but I did not manage to include all the tau results of my quantile regressions. Actually, I think it may not be possible haha. But maybe my supervisor knows a way to make it happen. Regarding stargazer... I found it to be very complicated. I'm not that skilled in R yet.. Maybe I'll work on a draft and show it to my supervisor haha. Once again, thank you so much! Frankly, I didnt expect to get any help at all!!! :smiley: I wish you all the best!!!

You can always come back here with a new question. Your membership fee covers 3 questions :smile:

If so you might want to have a look at FAQ Asking Questions

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.