How do I create a project using R Studio?

I'm having problems as to where I suppose to put the information. I don't know if I'm using the correct R Studio or not. Please help. My project is due in 2 weeks.

It is not really clear what you mean by project here but if you are asking about what RStudio calls a project just go

File -> New Project

Or you can go to the *Project" tab in the upper right corner of RStudio and create one from there. You can also use that tab to open and close a project.
I

Hi @Sherrelle_McGee , maybe this link could help you.

project wit Rstudio

Like said @jrkrideau , what do you need?
A script file, a Rproject file?

I need help with working in R studio. I can't download the datasets in R its giving me error. I'm trying to do my capstone project in Data Analyst class. I need help from the beginning to end so I will have a project developed. I need assistance please.

I just need to be shown what to do so I can understand.

If you are getting an error running code, please post the code, the error, and what you want to code to accomplish.

Okay, you don't really need help in setting up an RStudio "project" though one might help in organizing work.

What we need to know is
a) What you are working on
b) What in general are your problems
c) Specific code which is not working and any associated error messages.

We likely will need some links to the data you are using or some examples of your data if you are using some of your own data.

We definitely will need to see your code. To provide your working code , simply copy it and paste it between
```

```

Do the same with error messages.

A handy way to supply some sample data is the dput() function. In the case of a large dataset something like dput(head(mydata, 100)) should supply the data we need. Just do dput(mydata) where mydata is your data. Copy the output and paste it here between
```

```

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.