Hi Everyone,
I am questioning regarding adding hover style/color to the action links. I searched the entire web but I couldn't find even a single solution, Java, CSS code for this purpose. Can you please advise me if it is possible and how to achieve that?
Thanks in advance,
Adrian
Here I used tags$style to do inline css, though there are many alternatives.
ui <- fluidPage(
sliderInput("obs", "Number of observations", 0, 1000, 500),
actionLink("goLink", "Go!"),
tags$style("#goLink {
background:black;
color:yellow;
font-size:20rem;}
#goLink:hover {
background-color: yellow;
color:black;}"),
plotOutput("distPlot")
)
server <- function(input, output) {
output$distPlot <- renderPlot({
# Take a dependency on input$goLink. This will run once initially,
# because the value changes from NULL to 0.
input$goLink
# Use isolate() to avoid dependency on input$obs
dist <- isolate(rnorm(input$obs))
hist(dist)
})
}
shinyApp(ui, server)
Hi Geaham,
Thank you very much.
It solved my problem. So easy! Is it also possible to add the hover style in the "style" argument of a tag (e.g. a link tag)?
Thanks in advance,
Adrian