Help with labels

Hello...
I'm almost getting mad with a problem: My labels disappeared from my tables. Here is my code:

fluidRow(
  column(4,
  div(style="
      display:block;
      float:left;
      width: 400px;
      height: 340px;
      background-color:#C0C0C0;
      border: 2px solid
    ",
    tags$table(
     tags$tr(
       tags$td(Label("Period:"))
       tags$td(textInput("txtper1",width="50px",NULL))
      )tr
    )                                              
  )

It shows only the textInput..Why ??

I don't know about what labels you had that disappeared from tables you had....
but I see a couple of syntax errors.
You don't have a comma that you need to have between tags$td(Label("Period:")) on one line and tags$td(textInput("txtper1",width="50px",NULL)) on the other.
Theres a free floating tr at the end of what you shared that will break the code.
I don't recognise what package the Label() function you use is supposed to be from ... ?
if its not defined anywhere it will error; perhaps you meant tags$label("Period:").

Thanks, man....I've transcripted the code with these 2 errors....but still dont work. This function Label belongs to shiny.fluent.

Perhaps you can explain more what your issue is.
The cleaner up code, does produce content; the text you provided is visible; is it somehow incorrect, are you comparing it to something in particular ?

library(shiny)
library(shiny.fluent)
ui <- fluidPage(
  fluidRow(
    column(
      div(
        style = "
 display:block;
 float:left;
 width: 400px;
 height: 340px;
 background-color:#C0C0C0;
 border: 2px solid
 ",
        tags$table(
          tags$tr(
            tags$td(Label("Period:")),
            tags$td(textInput("txtper1", width = "50px", NULL))
          )
        )
      )
    )
  )
)

server <- function(input, output, session) {}

shinyApp(ui, server)

It was crazy....hv no idea about the cause. I decided to refactor the code. Its still small, instead of searching for this "bug". Thanks again, apreciated your help...greetings...

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.