Have a “open in new window” for a reactive table

Hello
I have a table that will show data when a point in a graph is clicked. I would like the user to be able to click on a button to show this table in a separate window so we can see the graph and table side by side (the graph occupies the width of window can’t out then side by side in same window)

Is this possible? Will reactives be signalled when in different windows(assuming child window opened from parent shiny window)

Thanks much
Saptarshi

Blockquote Hello
I have a table that will show data when a point in a graph is clicked. I would like the user to be able to click on a button to show this table in a separate window so we can see the graph and table side by side (the graph occupies the width of window can’t out then side by side in same window)
Is this possible? Will reactives be signalled when in different windows(assuming child window opened from parent shiny window)
Thanks much

Yes, it's possible to open a separate browser window for the table in Shiny using shinyjs::runjs() with JavaScript's window.open(). Reactives will update across windows.