gtsummary, error with libPaths

I have tried to work with gtsummary to report my odds ratio. Last semester, I used easily this command without problems. Still, this year every time that I want to use it some packages is not working. Yesterday, it was "cli" , and now is "glue" :Fehler in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]) : Namensraum ‘glue’ 1.5.0 ist bereits geladen, aber >= 1.6.0 wird gefordert

I did almost everything: updated R, updated packages, remove, install so on

Minimal version requirements get updated over time, if you update any part of your R environment chances are that you are going to need to update others as well.

This is simply asking you to update the glue package

If you want to avoid updating one package at a time, then update all at once with this command

update.packages(checkBuilt = TRUE)

If you have already done this, and you keep getting the same error message, then you have a more involved installation problem and we will need to take a look at the complete console output you get when you try to update the problematic package to be able to help you.

Hi Andres,

I keep having similar issues. Now is tinytex although I ran the suggested code to update all. tinytex installed. I also double-checked the R version ... and it is updated one:
installing source package 'tinytex' ...
** package 'tinytex' successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked
** using staged installation
** R
** inst
** byte-compile and prepare package for lazy loading
Fehler in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
Namensraum 'xfun' 0.28 ist geladen, aber >= 0.29 wird benötigt
Ruft auf: ... namespaceImportFrom -> asNamespace -> loadNamespace
Ausführung angehalten
ERROR: lazy loading failed for package 'tinytex'

• removing 'C:/Users/Linus/Documents/R/win-library/4.1/tinytex'
  • restoring previous 'C:/Users/Linus/Documents/R/win-library/4.1/tinytex'

OUTPUT1<-gtsummary::tbl_regression(model_04, exponentiate =TRUE)
Fehler in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j]]) :
Namensraum ‘glue’ 1.5.0 ist bereits geladen, aber >= 1.6.0 wird gefordert
output 1 is my model

The package update chain of events stops as sun as it encounters an issue you need to find that root error that is preventing you from successfully updating all your packages.

Run this command and post the complete console output you get, so we can try to identify that root cause.

update.packages(checkBuilt = TRUE)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.