GR4J Calibration with HydroPSO

Hello everyone
I am using HydroPSO to calibrate GR4J model and I got this issue in running the code described in the screenshot. I got no result as modelouput although It has been set
Could you tell me what it is not working?

A screenshot is virtually useless here. See See
FAQ Asking Questions

A handy way to supply some sample data is the dput() function. In the case of a large dataset something like dput(head(mydata, 100)) should supply the data we need. Just do dput(mydata) where mydata is your data. Copy the output and paste it here between
```

```

Hello dear,
Thanks for your reply.
Actually, my concern is to know how to fix the error from the created function running .
Here is my code :

modelInputs <- CreateInputsModel(FUN_MOD = RunModel_GR4J, DatesR = as.POSIXlt(dates), Precip = P, PotEvap = PET)
  runOptions.CAL <- CreateRunOptions(FUN_MOD = RunModel_GR4J, InputsModel = modelInputs, IndPeriod_WarmUp = WarmUpPeriod.index, IndPeriod_Run = CalPeriod.index)
  modeloutput <- RunModel(Param = Param.values, InputsModel = modelInputs, RunOptions = runOptions.CAL, FUN_MOD = RunModel_GR4J)
  qsim <- as.numeric(modeloutput$Qsim)
  obs <- as.numeric(Obs)
  gof <- KGE(sim = qsim, obs = obs, method = "2012")
  nelements <- 2
  out <- vector("list", nelements)
  out[[1]] <- gof
  out[[2]] <- qsim
  names(out)[1:nelements] <- c("GoF", "sim")
  return(out)
}

In this code, all the arguments have been set except Param.values which is the parameters to be optimized by the function GR4Jhydromod.basic we created.

The first thing I noticed is that } has no matching {.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.