ggplot2 - install Problem

Hello, I have some problems with ggplot2 package installation, I had tried installing package rlang and update Rstudio, but any of those solutions works for me. Somebody can another solution for this issue. help, I`m begginer level amateur, Thanks

Try installing/reinstalling the colorspace package and restarting your R session

install.packages("colorspace")

not happened

that means :
The software cannot be installed because it is currently unavailable on the software updates server.

You can choose to answer "no" when asked if you want to install from source, or you could try the solution outlined on this related topic

Note: Please do not post screenshots of your error messages (it is not considered a good practice here) post them as formatted code instead, here is how to do it:

thank you
thank you
a thousand thanks :hugs:
it's worked out
i did it

If your question's been answered (even by you!), would you mind choosing a solution? It helps other people see which questions still need help, or find solutions if they have similar problems. Here’s how to do it:

OK. with pleasure
what I have done:
I got in touch with Appel's Develop website
there I downloaded the new Xcod 12.2 and installed it and then I did install.packages ("colorspace") again in the R-Studio.
so everything worked out.
again, thanks a lot for your help.
https://developer.apple.com/download/more/

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.