Get Image Thumbnail from Posit Server API

Hi all!

I'm building out a fullstack application where the backend is using graphQL with the Posit Server Connect API as the data source. Basically I'm calling different endpoints to grab certain attributes that I can stuff into my graphql schema.

One of the things I would like to do is pull down the "thumbnail" (cover image for the application) for our RStudio connect applications. However, I cannot find any documented endpoints on Posit Connect Documentation Version 2024.03.0 - that cover this.

I was wondering if there is a dedicated endpoint that pulls down the image url (I don't care if it's experimental or not). I found a temporary solution by appending /__api__/applications/{guid}/image, but this feels really "hacky" and I would feel a lot better if I was getting this value from the actual server and not building it dynamically at runtime.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.