Fit4Me - Random Workout Generator - Shiny Contest Submission

Fit4Me - Random Workout Generator

Authors: Ganesh Acharya

Abstract: Fit4Me - Random Workout Generator is a customizable fitness app that helps you create personalized workout plans. Choose from various workout types (single body part, double body part, full-body, or core) and adjust the duration, number of sets, and exercises. The app randomly selects exercises targeting your chosen muscle groups and can include finishers for an extra challenge. Once generated, you can view your workout plan and even download it as a PDF. Whether you're a beginner or advanced, Fit4Me provides a quick and easy way to plan your next workout

Full Description: Fit4Me - Random Workout Generator

Fit4Me is a customizable Shiny app designed to help you create random yet effective workout plans tailored to your fitness needs. Whether you're focusing on a specific muscle group, combining exercises for multiple areas, or targeting core strength, Fit4Me provides a seamless way to generate and download workout plans.

Key Features:
Customizable Workouts: Choose from Single Body, Double Body, Mixed Body, or Core workouts.
Exercise Variety: Each body part features a diverse set of exercises to keep your routine fresh.
Adjustable Parameters: Set workout duration, number of sets, and the number of exercises you want to perform.
Finishers: Add optional burnout finishers for that extra push at the end of your workout.
PDF Download: Save and print your personalized workout plan with a single click.
How It Works:
Select Your Workout Type: Choose whether you want to focus on one muscle group, two, or mix it up for a full-body session.
Set Your Preferences: Adjust the workout duration, number of sets, and the number of exercises.
Generate Your Plan: Fit4Me will randomly select exercises based on your settings and even include optional finishers.
Download Your Workout: Once the workout is generated, download the plan as a PDF to take it with you to the gym.
Whether you're a fitness enthusiast looking for variety or just starting out, Fit4Me helps you stay motivated with random workout plans that challenge and excite. For more detailed instructions, visit the documentation on our repo.

Stay fit and have fun with Fit4Me!

Shiny app: https://databrewer.shinyapps.io/Fit4me/
Repo: GitHub - GaneshAc/Fit4me

Thumbnail:

Full image: