extrafont package fails to import fonts: "Found FontName for 0 fonts."

Here's what I ran:


Then it asked if I still wanted to proceed since it would take awhile


Then it seemed to run through all the font names, not finding any, with these comments for each font it was looking for:

C:\Windows\Fonts\ZWAdobeF.TTF : No FontName. Skipping.

Finally, it finished with these lines:

Found FontName for 0 fonts.
Scanning afm files in C:/Users/Lisa/Documents/R/win-library/4.1/extrafontdb/metrics
There were 50 or more warnings (use warnings() to see the first 50)

I went ahead and ran this:

> fonts()

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.