Exporting R Data Frames to MS Access

I have three R data frames that I am trying to export to Microsoft Access. Their total size is ~ 50 MB which makes it reasonable to export to a local database such as MS Access. There is not clear resource with full steps to export R data frames into MS Access as far as I have researched. Therefore, I have the following questions:

1- Which package/packages can do this export in a nice clear method? and where can I find full documentation for it with examples?

2- To export the data frames into an MS Access database, should the tables' names and their types be created and specified first before exporting? or do I just dump the data frames as they are and Access would create a table for each data frame? and if it's the former, should the table names I create in Access match the names of my R data frames?

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.