Exploring Programming Languages and Frameworks for Easy Web App Development and Deployment

Hi everyone,
I'm looking for recommendations on programming languages and frameworks that offer features similar to RShiny in combination with Golem. Specifically, I'm interested in finding a language or framework that allows for easy publishing of web apps with a single command, provides an easy overview of dependencies, includes out-of-the-box working packages, and supports testing and modularizing. Are there any options outside of R and its associated frameworks that offer these features? Thanks in advance for your help!
PS: I have made awesome experience using this combination. My first bigger coding Project went quite smooth becaus of the structure that golem forces from the beginning. Now im exploring what else exists :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.