Error while deploying app

Hello, I am trying to deploy a shiny app from R Studio. I had no problem with this before, but now I am unable to, here is the output message:

── Preparing for deployment ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
:heavy_check_mark: Re-deploying "metabolonr" to "server: shinyapps.io / username: "
:information_source: Looking up application with id "9475411"...
:heavy_check_mark: Found application https://s9fehp-nandan-srikrishna.shinyapps.io/metabolonr/
:information_source: Bundling 8 files: .RData, .Rprofile, renv.lock, server.R, ui.R, www/favicon.ico, www/logo.png, and www/missing.png
:information_source: Capturing R dependencies from renv.lock
Do you want to proceed? [Y/n]: Y
What do you want to do?

1: Snapshot, just using the currently installed packages.
2: Install the packages, then snapshot.
3: Cancel, and resolve the situation on your own.

Selection: 1
:heavy_check_mark: Found 131 dependencies
:heavy_check_mark: Created 112,493b bundle
:information_source: Uploading bundle...
:heavy_check_mark: Uploaded bundle with id 7480006
── Deploying to server ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Waiting for task: 1320049486
building: Processing bundle: 7480006
error: Parsing manifest

Begin Task Log

End Task Log

Error: Unhandled Exception: Child Task 1320049487 error: Unhandled Exception: Missing dependency 'renv' for package 'rsconnect'

I had no issue before, and I am not sure what I did to change the environment. I tried to redownload both renv and rsconnect, but there was no change. The deployment ui seems to have changed too, but I'm not sure if that's related.